Hosted Cloud Solutions
Moviead and Samsung have partnered to help you easily manage your displays from one convenient web interface. Moviead provides a content and device management solution that’s convenient and easy to use. Control any display connected to Moviead's Cloud from any computer. No more standing on ladders to put up printed title art or adding content to external media players. Everything is built right into the display.Your display comes to you pre configured from Moviead. Just plug in your display and connect to the internet, wirelessly or wired your display will be working in minutes. The fastest and easiest way for your theatre to show studio approved title art.
Why Digital displays in your theatre
- Yesterday’s printed signage is outdated. Today’s sophisticated consumers want to be engaged with messaging that changes over time. With multiple playlists and real-time content updates, Digital signage brings you the versatile platform to deliver the future, now.
- Now is a powerful concept in entertainment. Bring content publishing up-to-date with real-time information update and control of displays in multiple locations. Exciting changes in digital technology are opening up new ways of engaging customers. In one touch, consumers can seek out continually updated sources of media information. Business is scrambling to meet the need for versatile, high-quality signage that can bring content to life.
Why Samsung Display Solutions in your theatre
Samsung provides the outstanding picture quality LCD/LED signage.
- Consistent brightness and color for 10+ years LED signage with LED element level adjustment
- About 90% of uniform color presentation and high brightness videowall with a meticulous factory calibration
- High contrast ratio (5000:1) and brightness (700 nit for indoor, 3000 nit for outdoor) for enhanced readability
- World’s first UHD videowall with 90% color uniformity that’s best-in-class.
Samsung provides an incredibly wide range of display solutions to meet the specific requirements of the entertainment industry
- Various sizes for indoor/outdoor/interactive signage with various brightness and operation time.
- Multiple usages support (Standalone, videowall, outdoor, e-board)
- Versatile signage portfolio that includes digital signage to LED signage (from 1.5 – 25.0 pixel resolution
Samsung LED/LCD signage comes with solid durability and reliability.
- Premium quality LED lamps used for brightness and color maintenance to provide LED signage with a long lifespan
- Robust aluminium design with superior Valex plastic used for LED modules
- Zero-failure based quality testing to uphold superior build quality
- Robust and reliable outdoor signage that’s both water and dust-proof (IP56 certified)
- Integrated media player and PC through a powerful SoC digital signage platform (new Tizen and SSSP platform)
Why Samsung Digital Displays ?
Enjoy effortless scheduling with this smart, powerful web-based tool. You can connect remotely to Moviead's Cloud to control scheduling content to any of your displays, in any location that you are managing.
Ensuring the right information gets to the right audience and display on time, every time!
System-on-Chip (SOC) technology has stepped forward and replaced the need for external media players, A must for any installation.
This massive trend in digital signage technology does away with using multiple pieces of equipment, and instead, runs the software via the screen only, resulting in a much more streamlined solution, whilst providing diagnostics and health readings. Samsung offer this technology and it is much more reliable to have one failure point via one supplier.
Moviead provides a content and device management solution that’s simple and easy to use Control any display connected to Moviead's Cloud from any computer.
Moviead and Samsung have teamed up to help you easily manage your displays from one convenient web interface. No more standing on ladders to put up printed title art or adding content to external media players. Everything is built right into the display. The easiest way for your theatre to show studio approved title art.